Sugar Creek is Hiringa Laundry Attendant!
Under general supervision of C.S.S.D. Supervisor distributes clean linens to user areas throughout the hospital. Maintains records of the amount of linen sent and returned by each user area. Processes soiled linen as required. Unload vendor linen trucks when they arrive daily.
- Conform to attendance policies as established by UPMC systemwide policies and department policies
- Unload linen delivery trucks.
- Process soiled linen according to procedures.
- Attend department meetings, maintains awareness of Hospital & Department policies/procedures.
- Comply with departmental policies regarding security of hospital property, locked areas, time cards and dress code.
- Complete all assigned supplemental requests effectively and efficiently.
- Wear hospital identification everytime.
- Ensure that she/he conducts herself/himself in a professional way at all times.
- Prepare and distributes a variety of clean linen to user areas on a daily basis and records all linen dispatched to a user area with 100% accuracy.
- Restock scrub vending machines.
HS Diploma/GED OR
1 YR previous job experience required in lieu of HS Diploma/GED
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Salary Range: $12.18 to $18.51 / hour
Union Position: No