Aircraft Cleaners are responsible for cleaning the interior & exterior of aircraft. These professionals follow the requirements of the Federal Aviation Administration & complete responsibilities like preparing cleaning products, discharging waste, performing cleaning by hand or tools, & disinfecting restrooms.
National Aircraft Cleaning & Janitorial Company seeking overnight detail cleaners to clean the interior of aircrafts at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. MUST have valid Drivers License & fulfill FAA criminal background check to qualify for access into facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Wiping down/Searching the interior of aircraft in its entirety.Removing, replacing, cleaning or folding any items inside the aircraft and its compartments.
- Job requires the use of specialized cleaning solutions and equipment such as ladders, mops, brushes, vacuum cleaners and brooms.
- Hoovering by way of the cabin
- Dressing of the plane to the shoppers necessities ( Blankets / Pillows / In flight materials)
- Deep cleans to be accomplished the place required and relying on the time allotted.
- Work inside tight time frames
- Have nice consideration to element
- Wonderful Well being and Security consciousness
- May drive golf cart or pick up van.
- Candidate must frequently lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
*Company offers health benefits, 401K and PTO*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour