At Andrews Senior Care, we’ve a collaborative health care model with a philosophy centered on providing excellence in care to our residents and households. We offer health care at an assisted living level, along with nursing care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join our workforce. The position requires a professional housekeeper that’s personable, patient and demonstrates an ability of being calm under a variety of conditions.
- Follow cleaning schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, and so on.) as stated.
- Clean all allocated rooms, to include, bathrooms, bedrooms, common areas, and many others. in accordance with Housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize bathing areas, sinks and toilets; vacuuming, sweeping and mopping.
- Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy surroundings for all workers and patients.
- Respect the residents’ confidentiality & privacy.
- The successful candidate will possess a superb work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with residents in a pleasant manner always.
- Must also possess meticulous attention to detail and the proven ability to treat & care for seniors & their property with dignity and respect.
- Self motivated, career focused professional, with wonderful communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced settings, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and objectives.
- Minimal of one (1) yr of housekeeping experience preferred. Will offer training.
- Working knowledge of cleaning & disinfecting materials.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter & resume quoting the job title of this position in the subject line.
Although we appreciate every application, only those being considered for an interview will likely be contacted.
Andrews Senior Care is dedicated to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all workers feel valued, respected and supported. We’re an equal opportunity empl0yer.