WGC is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services firm, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million clients each year.
In the role of Room Attendant, you’ll report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting housekeeping crew in the day to day running of the department.
In return for your dedication, WGC provides an industry leading package & is passionate about career development; we will look to build a career plan with you that includes coaching, mentoring & extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the greatest opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will offer you an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships and accredited coaching programs, including English, Maths, IT & more.
Benefits also include:
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 and more
- Discounted hotels & flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days vacation
Your role will include:
- Cleaning visitor rooms to the hotel standard
- Replenishing linen and visitor supplies
- Providing a great visitor experience
- Reporting any maintenance faults and deal with misplaced property
- Ensuring that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe & work in accordance with regulations & report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping setting or your looking for a new challenge & want to be part of a business that offers you exceptional development & potential to progress, apply now.